Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Red Green Show's Last Season

Well it looks like the Red Green show finished filming its fifteenth and final season. Fifteen seasons is impressive for any show, let alone a show as quirky and unusual as the Red Green show. Looking back I'm amazed at how fresh and funny the show has remained over the years. I'm also continually amazed at the number of well-know actors that popped-up in the show - some frequently enough to be considered regulars.

As I sit here writing (and watching the Red Green show on DVD) I feel that I really should have seen the show live. Though the show's energy and humor makes you feel right in the audience, I can imagine that being there is even better.

With that I'd like to say thank you and good luck to Steve Smith. I hope that creating and working on the Red Green show was as bright and enjoyable a part of your life as watching it was for me. Good luck "and keep your stick on the ice".

-John Kabus

No comments: